Wednesday 22 April 2009

We breath cancer

So I've given up smoking, actually I haven't given up anything but, as Allen Carr said, I simply QUIT. It's been now nearly 3 months since my last cigarette, and unfortunately I tend to quickly forget the benefits gained by this decision, instead I focus on the fact that I've gained around 5/7 KG, and that makes me doubt about my choice. Anyway I'm not planning to start again but now after 3 months I've developed a persistent cough with a tick brownish phlegm: I was warned that this is a normal symptom when you quit but I was expecting to develop it in the first month.

Thank god we are having the famous "Irish summer" in here, that means 2/3 weeks of decent weather, but that also means air conditioning pumping on your back like there's no tomorrow. And was with great disgust that I probably identified the culprit of my cough: I was looking up in the ceiling in my workplace and this is why I decided to title this post "we breath cancer"







No comments: