Monday 23 March 2009

My Rig

Ok I know my rig is not the latest and the most powerful but I'm happy with it and quite proud of the fact that I built it myself and I purchased everything with my hard-earned money.
I've been upgrading the components for the past 4 years,I reached this configuration and I decided to stop for a while because if you follow the market and the latest technology you'll end up always having something obsolete.
So here the specs

The case is a mid-tower white coolermaster nothing fancy but it does the job.
Cpu is a Phenom 9850 black edition



Cpu cooler is a Thermaltake TMG A3



Motherboard MSI K9N2 Platinum Sli

2 Gb of DDR2 Ram

2 Nvidia 9600GT 512 MB in sli mode







1 HDD Seagate Barracuda Sata 2 - 1TB
1 HDD Samsung Spinpoint F1 Sata 2 - 750GB

No comments: